Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pagerank

I am at the salon right now, but I am doing nothing since I don't have any clients that have appointments for the day but I am waiting for walk-ins people to come by and don't have much luck till this time. So I check online as usual on my blogsite and facebook account. I also check on some money-making website but I did not have opportunities to post something to make money. But instead I discovered that changes of my page rank on google on my payperpost account. It was on rank 3 last night I checked it and now it is back to zero! I feel bad about it and wonder why it happened to my page. I been posting good awhile now and I think I am getting better on it. I hope that my page rank will go back to what it was and I can get more opportunity again from payperpost or inpostlinks.

No comments: