Followers

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, February 4, 2011

All About January

It's been a long time since i did not get a chance to update my page here. I am still in the process of building up my nail shop business. And since the first week of January it was a very slow month for me. There's not a lot of client who went to shop to get their nails fix and done. It's depressing but some of the hairdresser in the shop also have their slow days so i am thinking and they also told me that January is really slow for business. It maybe because they spent more on the past holidays, the new year and the Christmas. Some people are waiting to get their taxes paid before spending more their money. This first week of February is getting better, had more customer than the other month and still hoping will continue to be like this. Right now i don't have any so i have time to update my blogsite. I hope you are still waiting for more updates and still checking my blogpage. I really appreciate it. Thanks..

No comments: